Thursday, November 12, 2009

i ain't trifling with no stale ass bread.

Ok, here's the deal. I know I'm supposed to update this twice a week, but I just can't bring myself to. Nobody else seems to be able to, either. I do try to update fairly regularly, but I no longer have wifi at home (thanks, drug-addled mother!) and have to use my iPhone's internet to do anything. Blogging from an iPhone is just not going to happen, I am sorry. And I've been so sick lately, my attendance has been sporadic. Hopefully it won't negatively impact my grade! I hate cold/flu season!
Anyway, I don't have much to say. I'm working on my research paper. My topic is The Manson Women, as in the female followers of Charles Manson. I find it really interesting that they followed him and three even killed for him. It's just really interesting that he was SO charismatic. I mean yes, he was a psychopath and a genuinely 'evil' guy, but he was charismatic enough to convince people to KILL OTHER PEOPLE FOR HIM. He fed them LSD and brainwashed them, and as much as it's sickening, it's IMPRESSIVE.
Enough about that, I'm sure I'll have to post my research paper when it's done anyway.
On a lighter note, and I hope nobody gets pissed off at me for using 'ass' (I have done so well up until now with keeping my cusses down to almost nothing!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?